A Nutritional Therapy programme begins with a consultation session that includes detailed analysis of:
- current health condition
- food and nutrient intake
- health and family medical history
- exercise and lifestyle habits
- how nutrient imbalances may be linked to the development of symptoms
I then compile and send to you:
- the Treatment Plan; individualised advice, support and encouragement for diet, exercise and lifestyle change
- Supplement programme; information and advice on appropriate herbal or nutrient supplements
- recommendation of any functional tests, if required, to help ascertain any suspected underlying conditions
Following the consultation I provide 4 weeks of email and scheduled telephone support to answer any questions or queries you may have.
After 4 weeks of following the plan a follow-up session is recommended so we can review your progress and adjust the treatment plan accordingly.